Thursday, December 8, 2011

Help! Can't log into Account Management on PS3?

So this is a little complicated (for me).





I tried to access the playstation store while logged into my account. I get the message, "The attempt to automatically add funds to your wallet has failed" and then only the back button option.





If I click on Acconut Management (to presumably fix the add funds problem) it goes into the faded white box screen (where usually an updated on system status would appear) with only the back button option. It never fully loads into Account Management.





Besides logging on via playstation's webpage or calling cust support, I'm out of ideas as to what to do.





I'd have to guess the problem was caused because it needed funds for some kind of auto-purchase (prbaly that music program), wasn't able to add funds, and locked my account?|||same error, dont worry its not your ps3...sony is doing maintennence at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment