Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am going to take my ACCA F2(management account) and F3(financial account) soon. ?

How to study. I just read the textbook and try to understand the question and answer..Most of the time...I need to look at the answer sheet. It seems the questions being asked very confusing. How to do the questions inside out in my textbook. How to be efficient and successful.||| That reminds me of my study days. I was working as senior accountant while studying. It can be done. Do not despair. It appears difficult. But it is not.





Financial Accounting is sheer common sense. It has not changed in last 100 years. First you have to understand the accounting system and than if becomes mere arithmetic, add and subtract.





Try to solve first 2 or 3 problems while trying to understand the underlying principles. Then try your hand at the remaining. Look at answers only if you really need to.





Most students do it on their own. But where tuition classes are available, you can take advantage from them.





In the profession, you do it all on your own. It is a required part of your training. Ask if you are stuck.





Good luck.





Muhammad Javed Iqbal





|||First, you need to understand the syllabus for F2, and F3 first. Focus more on what syllabus is covered.





More exercise is needed. If you need to look at the answer sheet, it's ok. But, NOT everytime. You have to learn how to do the question when you look at the answer. Make sure you do it without looking the answer after you master it.





Seek help from your lecturer and ask SPECIFIC questions to your lecturer.|||Reminds me of just last year . I studied for F1 to F4 , all at once .It used to be so hard for me to figure anything out up until I changed the way I thought.





First I started telling myself that I was capable of understanding, then came the action , I would give myself two hours of solid revision , taking only short breaks ,





To be effective I listed down all the topics in the syllabus , then I would make sure I finished a topic each day , Right after studying a certain topic , I would then look at past exam questions .





Do not worry when you have to go and look at the answer before you have figured the question out , with time you will get to do it on your own , I personally do that when I am new to a topic .





Make sure you plan your time well because multiple choice questions can be very tricky ,Plan your time well , do not spend too much time on one question ,





Best Wishes In your Studying


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment