Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I upgrade my World of Warcraft trial account to a subscription account?

I have a trial account that will run out in 5 days and I have just bought the original game and the burning crusade. The original game is installing right now, and I'm looking on www.wow-europe.com (cause I live in the UK) and whenever I click on account management it says theres an error on processing my "account" request. Can someone please give me some advice or post a link to upgrade it?|||Are you saying that you are unable to sign into your account on the warcraft website? If that is the case then are you sure you already made an account? If you have had the trial for five days I'm assuming you must have made an account to play. The problem then could be something on Blizzard's end. Maybe try again in an hour or two and if not email their support people.





To upgrade your account you only have to enter the code you got on the DVD case that came with the game.





This is the US link but I bet you can find it from there:





https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment