Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i get my runescape account back?

I have a runescape account and it has been hacked. I have tried everything to recover it. Even i have tried the JAGEX account management process. Yet it says application denied. Can anyone give me advice on how to get it back?|||re-hack it, *** runescape|||Best thing is to make sure your account is secure. If you didnt have bank pin recoveries then it will be like 10 times as hard to get it back like 3 years ago at 122 combat i was an idiot gave my rule breaking friend my pw he changed it ruight away said it ws a joke but i got it back within 5 minutes. You put your first password ever and then anyone of your other passwords on there and will get it back. You can set your bank pin to go away in like a week or 2 so they will have to wait that long and you got that much time to try to get it back and also same with recoveries.|||that game is terrible stop playing it. also if someone were to give you an account you will just auto play on it and get a second one banned.





that game has no end. its for people who dont have jobs or a life. you can play it for years every day 24/7 and still not finish it or be a high level. stop waisting your time and get a girlfriend or at least some friends to go hang out with. enjoy life instead of sitting in front of a computer playing a game that isn't fun to begin with.





I used to play it before all the updates like the grand exchange. i haven't played it in over a year because they took away the trade limits and the player killing in the wild. i dont know why you are still playing it after they ruined it. and if you were playing on membership paying $6 a month for it then you are really stupid. it is a total rip off.





I would rather pay money a month going to movies with my friends or going out to eat with them. the game is so boring all you do is the same stuff over and over and over and over trying to gain experience. seriously how can you play this crap when there is so much better things to do?|||Hey! I am afraid It's very! hard to retrieve it.. although there is still some hope!





1./ There is forms you can submit on the Jagex/Runescape website. If you remember the details, there is a chance you may get it back!





2./Start again!..





3./Hack someone elses account (Not recommended) Its quite hard and could get you into trouble





4./ Have my account. I aint using it any more, I am alright I think I am lvl 40 or something.. (Its easier to build up than starting again)





email me at hornby---@hotmail.com (I will email the account details)





Hope I can help, Ryan!|||E-mail them.|||its hard to do but ive gotten many acc's back so gl|||confront it with the police or find a way to contact jagex

No comments:

Post a Comment