Monday, December 12, 2011

Something happened to my xbox 360 gamer profile. it wont let me into account management?

my xbox live works good but then when I connect to xbox live it says that i have been suspended due to the payment option and it asks to update it. so i click update then it takes me to account manage ment it loads one ring around ( the little loading thing where it shows a 360 and then bubbles around it and they light up) and then it leaves. then i clicked on my profile and go down to account management and it says that i cant because im not connected to xbox live. my connection works perfectly because my brother's account can sign in. it wont connect because of payment option so i can't go to account management...... please help..... i dont know what to do|||You need to either give them a subscription code or provide a credit card number by calling 1-800-469-9269. I have heard of LIVE suspending an account for payment options and not allowing the console to connect to LIVE even at the silver membership level because an invalid credit card was used or LIVE accidentally extended the gold membership a month and they want their money. The only way that I have heard of the problem being rectified is to contact them. Good luck.|||Delete your account from the hard drive and delete all your own payment options. Shut down the console and restart it. Recover your game account and try it that way instead. If that doesn't work, you will need to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for customer support and how to get your payment option is order.

No comments:

Post a Comment