Monday, December 12, 2011

How Do You Sign Into Playstation 3 With Different Account?

We are big Call of Duty players at my house the problem is I don't want others playing online using my sign in or ID. How can I sign out of my account and allow somebody else to sign in? I tried going to account management but that just changed my email address and they were still playing under my online ID.








Does anybody know how to do this?|||To use a different PlayStation Network account you first have to create a new "user" on your PS3. Then just sign in like you normally would. Go to PlayStation Network, click sign up for playstation network, than go to "already created account" or something like that and just enter your email and password and bingo your other account is up and running!|||you have to create a new user one ur playstation 3. After you do that u jus sign into playstation network

No comments:

Post a Comment