Thursday, December 15, 2011

When you redeem more than one gold membership on the same xbox live account, does it add on?

i bought a 12 month xbox live card about 6 months ago. someone gave me a 3month and 1 month card. i redeemed them and i went to account management then memberships and it showed only the latest card i had redeemed. the 1 month. it doesn't show the others. does this mean the other ones are gone? will it charge me for another year after the 1 month runs out? because it should add on right? someone help me out please.|||It'll always show you the last thing you redeemed, but all the times will add together. So, you're good for another 10 months (12+3+1, minus the 6 you've already used).|||I had a similar problem. About a year ago I had a 3 month subscription. I then purchased a year subscription and therefore totaling 15 months. It's been over a year and my xbox live account is still up and running.





Don't worry everything is fine. the memberships should have automatically combined.





I know this all from experience. Have fun gamer!|||whats just happend with me is that i bought about 3 microsoft points cards and none of them work!!!!





kinda similar i guess........ O.o





in conclussion microsoft are some fat gimps :)





and we all lived in un-happely ever after


The End :)





O.o|||You can get a full month free at http://www.easyamazongiftcards.com they will even email the codes to u. They work with amazon I was skeptical at first but 7 months later and $200 in savings I am going to tell you that this really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment