Thursday, December 15, 2011

I never made a Battle Net account on WoW and its asking for one when I log on?

I havent played WoW for a year. I tried to log onto account management but when I type my account/password it says please log on with your battlenet account. i dont even know what mine is. I never made one. then i tried to merge my account to my new battlenet account i made and it said that it was already merged to another account. what should i do?|||This is strange. This sounds like somebody hacked/compromised your account and merged it into a battle.net account. Something that people do a lot of times. What you should do is if you are the original owner of the account and have all the details of the account you should call blizzard and they will be able to get your account back. I just called this morning to get my compromised account back. They can do pretty much anything. Just give them a call.|||You probably got hacked or something. Did you ever give-out your password? You can go to the WoW site and try to recover your passwords with your Burning Crusade CD Key, your secret questions, ext. If you can't do this, then send an E-mail to Blizzard's help-ish type thing and they'll ask you for some information (like character names, payment info., ext.). You should be able to get back on, then. Battlenet accounts are the new way to steal accounts from people... Pretty sad on Blizzards part for not realizing what they were doing, I guess...|||contact blizzard, it sounds like someone you know or someone got lucky and new your character's name, realm, and your account name. After that its pretty easy to get the password

No comments:

Post a Comment