Thursday, December 15, 2011

I need help with php account management please !?

I am making a site for someone who is starting a business. He is selling goods online. He wants people to be able to make accounts and log in to see things such as their order status, previous purchases, and etc.... I know some php but I do not know how to go about doing this. If anyone can give me some tutorials, videos, examples anything that you think would be helpful it would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you for your time have a wonderful day :)|||You can learn PHP at http://www.w3schools.com


You will want to read about PHP SESSIONS very carefully. Make sure you understand them, else you will probably have a hard time making a secure site.


Good Luck!|||talk to the hosting company for the site


thats what they are there for!|||Oh ok. What is the website called?

No comments:

Post a Comment