Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you remove or change the PSN account on your PSP?

I downloaded 3 of the 4 free games on my PS3 using two different accounts. Now when I try playing some of the games, it says I can't because the content can't be accessed from my account. Also, when I click account management on my PSP using triangle, there is an option to delete account, will this delete my account on the PSP or delete the whole thing and it'll be gone... even on my PS3?|||Here is the link that provides the steps to remove/change your PSN account: http://ps3explained.com/intermediate/how…





Good luck!|||dont delete it, this may sound confusing but stick with me. one option you can do is the following.





if you downloaded 2 games with account A, and 2 games with account B.





go and download a small file for both like a free background or free theme for both on your ps3.





when you want to play games for account A hook your psp up to the ps3 and download the theme for account A. it will switch the account on your psp to Account A, samething with account B, when you want to play those games download the theme or whatever for account B, that will switch the psp to account B so then you can play those games.





if i didnt confuse you, you will be able to play games from both accounts quickly but you will have to hook the psp back up to the ps3 when you want to switch. hope this helps.|||Yes I know it can be a pain sometimes. This came up a few times in the forums here. I think it's the best place to go for the answer as they're pretty helpful.





http://www.gameflavor.com/boards/viewtopic.php?pid=41581#p41581





GOOD LUCK!|||hi amy|||itll delete just ur account

No comments:

Post a Comment