Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change my payment option or update my profile on XBOX Live when my account is suspended?

But it tells me to change my payment option or update my profile in Account management. But when I click on update profile it won't let me sign in to XBOX Live to update my profile.|||You have to go online to Xbox.com and sign in. Then click your gamertag link at the middle-top right.








Then go to "manage profile" at the middle left of the screen, under your gamerpic.





Then at the middle right, go to "Billing and Contact Information" under the section account management. Click that, then click "Billing information".





It then goes to a new microsoft page with white and blue and you have to sign in again using your xbox.com information.





This should bring you to a "Billing overview" which will state that if you have an expired credit card you need to put a new one on the account.





You have to put a new credit card, there's no if-and's-or butts. MS did this so if your subscription runs out, you're billed automatically with a new year subscription. If you don't have a credit card that works on your live subscription and your subscription runs out, then they suspend you.








BS, I know. I'm going through the same thing. A lil google research never hurt no-one. Errr..yahoo, we're on yahoo :)|||as long as ur account suspended u wont be able to access it to change ur CC details so u have to call the support line and they will help u with it...|||Samething happened to me today. =[





I called Xbox Tech support and had the credit card changed





That number is 18004MYXBOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment