Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I delete my Battlefield 2 account?

When I clicked Account Management and click delete, my account is still there. I want it to be deleted fully. How do I delete it?|||You need to delete it through gamespy to delete it fully. If you just want to delete it from your login, then you can go to My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\ and delete the folder 000# where # is the number your account is in your list, usually if it is top of your login list it will be 0001, 2nd from top 0002 etc, you can open the folder and open the Profile.con file with notepad if you want to be sure, or just move the 000# folder somewhere else and if it's the wrong one move it back.|||well if u want to delete ur real accout go to mem and go to accounts and delete but dont have the acc on defalt if it is take it off. now if u just want the BF 2 acc off go to mem and delete everyhting fron the BF 2 such as achiments,campain etc|||you never touch it again

No comments:

Post a Comment