Monday, December 12, 2011

My Xbox Live account has been suspended due to payment problems but it wont let me fix the problem?

Like the question my account has been suspended. But to change my payment options I need to go to account management. But in order to get to that I have to connect to Xbox live. But since my account has been suspended it wont let me connect to live. What do I do?|||Yeah you should be able to still log on your account on xbox.com and update your information. All you need to remember is your windows live id and password. If for some reason that doesn't work just call 1-800-4-MY-Xbox. Customer Support will be able to update it over the phone. Good Luck|||Can you log in to Live via the internet? www.xbox.com/live/





If not, call customer support - they're pretty good with helping out.|||this happened to me i had to make a new gamertag and start everything all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment