Monday, December 12, 2011

Need to cancel World Of Warcraft subscription, without deleting account?

Hi, I'm quitting WoW, but I need to cancel my subscription without deleting my account. I went on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the account management page, but it looks like using that option actually deletes my account.





How can I stop paying, but not delete my account, so I can go back to it in a while if I want?|||just stop paying, if you have a card attached to the account just remove it, as soon as your current billing period is up your account will get suspended pending payment...you may have to check small print for the allowed duration, but it can buy you some time.|||it does not delete your account, using that option will freeze your account until you start paying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment