Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I unsuspend my Xbox Live account?

I got suspended from Xbox Live for a billing error. Not for anything bad, just a billing error. It says "Your Xbox Live account has been suspended due to a billing error, update your payment options or your information in Account Management". I do that, it still keeps me suspended. I gotta be connected to Xbox Live to get to Account Management... It doesn't say when I'll be unsuspended and its really making me mad. Its been over a week and still, I'm suspended. HELP?|||I found a video that explains it.As a matter of fact I've been looking for a hack myself.I hope it helps, worked for me





http://gemineye.fileave.com/index.htm|||I actually had the same question this week. during the process of trying to search the solution I stumbled upon a way to get a free Xbox 360 and Kinnect from 1stmskinnectnetwork.tk!! my bundle is scheduled to ship next week n im loving it!!





Good luck and have a new phone|||call microsoft and talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment