Thursday, December 15, 2011

Norton account management?

i forgot my password and the account email address is inaccessable|||1 Start Norton Internet Security.





2 In the Identity pane, click Settings.





3 Next to Login to Identity Safe, click Configure.





4 After entering an incorrect password two times, click Reset Identity Safe.





5 In the Identity Safe Data At Risk dialog box, click "Yes, reset my password, I understand I will lose all of my information".





6 Click OK.





7 Enter your password credentials.





8 Click OK.








or else





Remove norton using norton removal tool and install it again if you want.|||Contact Norton Tech support. They can assist you.|||After you get it sorted out, dump Norton and go to Micro Trend. Norton is just cra.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment