Monday, December 12, 2011

I opened a brokerage account end of 2006 active all of 2007, can i claim management fees as an expense?

Can I do this for my wifes' IRA?





On my tax summary statement are trades in options they did on my behalf. These were not reported to IRS. On what from do they go and how doI report purchase and sale of the contracts?





My daughter made $1224 this year while living at home and going to grad school full time. Last year the hope credit went to her. this year can i take it since we paid for her tuition?|||Trustees' administrative fees that are billed separately and paid in connection with your traditional IRA are not deductible as IRA contributions. However, they may be deductible as a miscellaneous itemized deduction on Schedule A (Form 1040).





Trustee's administrative fees that are billed separately and paid by you in connection with your individual retirement arrangement (IRA) are deductible (if they are ordinary and necessary) as a miscellaneous itemized deduction subject to the 2% limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment