Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make another account for the playstation network?

I know some people are able to connect to online games at this time for the ps3.


But how do I connect online with my psp again?


I know it has been down, %26amp; received that message about the playstation network being down.


But when I go to account management...


it reads, "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network.





I know I have to make a new account.


But how do I do that?|||You don't have to make a new account you have to have the same settings for each device. But me I'm back on and able to play but I keep lagging out of chats and sometimes games.|||You don't need to make a new account just change password To do that u need the ps3 u set the account on or they can do it by email

No comments:

Post a Comment